The Five Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honeyripple's Story

3 posters

Go down

Honeyripple's Story Empty Honeyripple's Story

Post by Chipmunkstar Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:31 am

I woke up in a burnt clearing in a forest. My pelt burned and everything was spinning through my blurred eyes. I could see my pelt, the white of my fur had darkened to a sooty black and patches of fur were singed and missing. What happened? I could barely get the thought to pass my mind. I flickered in and out of consciousness.
When I awoke, there was a blurry red shape coming towards me. I couldn't hear what it was saying, but could hear its voice calling. It padded forward and touched my pelt, probably to see if I was alive. My pelt seared with pain but I was too weak to yowl or hiss. Instead, I winced, and he saw it. I watched as the cat rushed off into the forest. Oh, great. Leaving me to die. I thought, slightly more in tune now. Closing my eyes, I silently waited for death.
Not much later, I felt my pelt touched, and again a searing pain welled under it. I opened my eyes to see the red cat back again. He was slathering something sticky onto my singed fur. I picked my head up, but it felt as heavy as a stone, and it fell to the ground. The cat looked over and smiled. "You're awake now. Feeling any better?" she meowed in a gentle, soothing tone. Even his beautiful blue eyes smiled. It made me feel safer. As he slathered the sticky substance on my pelt, the burning on my skin began to tingle and then die as a cool feeling overtook it. I sighed with gratitude for the cat. But how did he do it? And why was he helping me in the first place? I would find that out later.

(that's all for now, i'll be editing it to post more :3 )

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Honeyripple's Story Empty Re: Honeyripple's Story

Post by Willowstar Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:21 pm

(nooooo dont do it here! just do it on lets get chatteh for now, ill ask rosie if i can make an adjustment...so ill explainlater! the rat is badgering me!)
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:00 am

(I take it this is Spice's mother?)

Rosestar
Admin

https://warriorcatsfiveclann.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:11 pm

((indeed...hmm I should probably finish this... XD))

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down