The Five Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Springstar

2 posters

Go down

Springstar Empty Springstar

Post by Springstar Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Cat name (Required): Springstar (not spring like the season but spring like water in a mountain)
Gender (Required): Female
Clan (Required): MountainClan
Age (Required): 18 Moons
Rank (Required): Leader
Personality (Required): Just and beautiful, but there are times when, due to her newly found position (she just became leader) she has confidence issues. she is also on the mysterious side.
Kits? Mate? (Not required): none yet
Picture (Required): this color coat: Springstar 9b7b6dfa
with this color eyes: Springstar Icecat
her leader's star is made up of 5 long spots that form a star on her lower back above her tail.
Role Playing Sample (ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY REQUIRED!):

Springstar padded back into the MountainClan Camp, her jaws empty. Disappointment filled her every bone and and she wasn't even relieved to be out of the bitter cold and into the warmth of the camp.
I'm their leader now, She thought, looking aroung the camp at the cats she now was responsible for. They depend on me and I can't even catch a piece of prey. Not even a rat!
She turned and trudged to the back of the cave where her new den was. Ferns caressed her fur and moss tickled her paws as she walked into her den. Almost as if the cave itself was trying to give her encouragement. Sighing, she laid down in her thick moss nest.
Well it's not going to work. She thought as she curled up and let herself sink into a deep sleep.

By the way, it's me, Hawkfeather! HEEEEEYYY!!!!!

Last edited by Springstar on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Springstar

Back to top Go down

Springstar Empty Re: Springstar

Post by Rosestar Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:10 pm

Excellent bio. I love your creativity on the name. Speaking of names, I was on a name generator today and it came up with Yellowsnow, Yellowstream, Crystalhead, Deadhead, and Fuzyyface. XD

Rosestar
Admin

https://warriorcatsfiveclann.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Springstar Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:53 pm

Lol the first two and the last two are the funniest!

Springstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum