The Five Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Code

Go down

The Warrior Code Empty The Warrior Code

Post by Rosestar Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:24 pm

1. Cats shall be devoted to SpiritClan and shall have faith in them.
2. Cats shall not be named after Echo, Mountain, Fire, Ice, Leaf, or Spirit.
3. Kits will start training at six moons, and the ceremonial words shall be spoken: May SpiritClan look upon this wild kit and see them fit for training! (Mentor's name), you shall be mentor to this new apprentice..
4. Kits will only have the first half of their name all through kithood and apprenticehood.
5. Apprentices will become warriors only if their mentor and leader see that they have deserved the other half of their name.
6. When an apprentice become a warrior, the proper ceremonial words shall be spoken: Oh, SpiritClan, you have seen this apprentice train as hard as they could; please allow them their warrior name. (Apprentice's name), you will now be known as (apprentice's warrior name). The leader will decend from their high position and both cats will hold their tail up high and chant, "In the name of SpiritClan!". Everyone will then recite the warrior's full name.
7. SpiritClan are to send a sign to the medicine cat or leader of the Clan announceing the next medicine cat apprentice, such as the apprentice speaking fox, badger, or any other language besides cat,(all medicine cats speak badger, fox, etc.) or in some cases, the next medicine cat. Mentor and apprentice will then journey to the Moonhill as soon as possible for a full ceremony. There, the ceremonial words will be recited: SpiritClan, I have recieved your wise guidence, and I have brought this kit to you. Please make them an apprentice worthy of being a medicine cat!
8. All leader's name shall end with star.
9. When it is time for a leader to become leader, the leader shall journey to the Moonhill and gaze into the stars. The cats of SpiritClan are to descend and grant that leader their nine lives. After the ceremony has been completed, the leader will recieve a star marking anywhere on their fur that they will bear for life.
10. When the time comes to appoint a new deputy, the leader is to appoint them before the moon rises to it's full height. There, the ceremonial words shall be spoken: SpiritClan, you have appointed me leader, and as one of my duties, I am to appoint a deputy that will aid me. I hope that you approve of the warrior that I shall make my deputy; (Warrior's name), you are the new deputy of (whatever Clan). All cats are to yowl.
11. Medicine cats are allowed kits, but only during The New Growth and The Waves of Heat. Plus, they must have an able apprentice ready to help the Clan if any ordeal comes up.
12. Though friends are allowed in other Clans, be wary that you may not have mates in another Clan and that you can meet them in battle.
13. There will be no tresspassing.
14. All Clans are to meet at the Stone Talon every full moon and share news. A truce will be held here.
15. Medicine cats and medicine cat apprentices are to meet here every half-moon to share tongues with SpiritClan.
16. All warriors shall be strictly devoted to their Clan.
17. The queens are to be fed first, then the elders are fed, then the warriors, then the apprentices, then the deputy, and then the leader.
18. Kits are to stay in camp until apprenticed.
19. You must have at least mentored one apprentice to become leader.
20. Kits may not be neglected, even if they are from a different Clan.

Rosestar
Admin

https://warriorcatsfiveclann.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum