The Five Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flickerbreeze~EchoClan

3 posters

Go down

Flickerbreeze~EchoClan Empty Flickerbreeze~EchoClan

Post by Chipmunkstar Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Cat name (Required):Flickerbreeze
Gender (Required):She-cat
Clan (Required):EchoClan
Age (Required):15 moons
Rank (Required):Warrior
Personality (Required):She takes pride in her pelt and before she gets out of the warrior den every morning, she gives herself a thorough grooming. However, during battle, she will fight fiercely, helping others when she can and using her speed and cunning to get out of sticky situations. She is kind and sometimes flirtatious, but she is just teasing the tom cats. Flickerbreeze loves kits and even though she does find enjoyment in teasing toms, she is looking forward to having a mate one day.She is a loyal, trusting and trustworthy cat. She can be very sarcastic but keeps her anger under control. However, if she does get angry, she is known to erupt with foul language (cat-speak) and to stalk off and sulk for a while. She does hold a grudge. (>:3)
Kits? Mate? (Not required):Nopes!
Picture (Required):She is completely stark white with a silvery-grey underbelly and a ringlet of that color near the tip of her tail. Her fur is long, soft, and silky. Her eyes are a pale misty blue. Her nose is pink and her whiskers are white.
Role Playing Sample (ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY REQUIRED!): (*sigh* here we go!) Flickerbreeze woke up. She lazily blinked open her pale, misty blue eyes and looked around the warriors den. She yawned and sat up. Flickerbreeze slowly wiped her tongue over her soft, stark white fur. As she awoke, she licked quicker and swifter. She didn't leave the den until her fur had not even a single speck of moss clung to it. As she stepped out of the den, Flickerbreeze looked up. It's already this late out? I hate sleeping in. she thought. She sighed and swiftly glided the rest of her way out of the den. The camp was dark, as always and Flickerbreeze listened to the soft fluttering sounds of the bats up above. She looked around the camp but didn't see a single cat out and about. I guess they are all either sleeping or on their warrior duties... she thought. With that, Flickerbreeze padded briskly out of camp to bring back some fresh kill. It was getting closer to The Freeze, afterall.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Flickerbreeze~EchoClan Empty Re: Flickerbreeze~EchoClan

Post by Rosestar Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Excellent. It's about time I make another cat... XD Eh, I think I'm the only one who hasn't really accustomed to calling kits and apprentices only half of their name.

Rosestar
Admin

https://warriorcatsfiveclann.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:31 pm

lol. I kept putting paw on the end when i was typing up Vipertail's but then i was like "ACK! thats not supposed to be there, silly -slap-" lol

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by NightStar Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:45 am

she sounds interestingly colored. thnx..... um...... sry i forgot who made it XO

NightStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:48 am

Lol it be me! o and ya...she is based off of a character I roleplayed in real life with Springstar. The one it's based off of was pure white with a long fluffy plumy silky coat and she was obsessed with keeping it clean but she was a really awesome fighter and made up her own moves that were cool and worked, her name was Snowdove. Yeah...and Springstar's cat who was slightly like that was Mintfall ^^ good times....gooodd times....it was fun to act out cuz all the toms wanted her and she knew it so she teased them with it ^^ it was aweshmom.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down