The Five Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistheart~Fireclan

2 posters

Go down

Mistheart~Fireclan Empty Mistheart~Fireclan

Post by NightStar Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:05 am

Cat name (Required):Mistheart
Gender (Required):she-cat
Clan (Required):Fire Clan
Age (Required): 11 moons
Rank (Required):Warrior
Personality (Required):Mistheart is a very independant and shy she-cat. But when she sees her friends in danger, she forgets her shyness and stands up for them. Mistheart doesn't have a mate but wishes she will someday. The Freeze is her favorite time of the year.
Kits? Mate? (Not required):No
Picture (Required):A light-grey coat with a white muzzle. Her fur is very fine and soft. She has turquiouse eyes.
Role Playing Sample (ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY REQUIRED!):It was almost moonrise and Mistheart was hungry. Sighing in the night breeze, she trotted over to the fresh-kill pile. She picked out a plump squirrel and started for the warriors' den. Mistheart saw a group of cats eating across the clearing and wanted to join them, but she stoppped when her shyness got the best of her. Sitting down all by herself to eat, she thought, "Someday...Someday I'll eat with them. Hopefully...".

NightStar

Back to top Go down

Mistheart~Fireclan Empty Re: Mistheart~Fireclan

Post by Chipmunkstar Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:13 am

Accepteded ^^ if i can do that...i think rose said i can....wutever. Ya just try for longer rp things but i know u r a good roleplayer so its ok ^^

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down