The Five Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP! (I need somebody! HELP! Not just anybody! HEEELLLP~)

2 posters

Go down

HELP! (I need somebody! HELP! Not just anybody! HEEELLLP~) Empty HELP! (I need somebody! HELP! Not just anybody! HEEELLLP~)

Post by Kyuubi Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:57 am

Er... Don't ask about the title... xD

Anywho, I'm working on a strange RPG... And, I need help... I need someone who is descriptive to help making the American boards... And, if they wish, help on the Japanese boards...

Here's the link: http://wwcpdh.proboards.com/

Here's the Plot I have:

It's the year 2030, and something horribly wrong just happened at a Japanese Bio Weapon Laboratory. They were experimenting with creating new worlds, worlds that most kids these days would love if they could go up into space to reach it. Dr. Matoba finished creating these new worlds, after spending over three hundred billion USD in Yen, only ten years before so that the species on there could flourish. However, what they didn't know is that what they created was real Pokemon and Digimon.

As they were working on a way to get the kids up there faster than a normal rocketship, one of Dr. Matoba's assistants, who was new on the job, hit a big, round, red button that said World Gravitational Pull Deletion.' Why they even made that button, even Dr. Matoba didn't know. So, the Pokemon and Digital World lost all their gravitational pull to other objects. They were close enough to be sucked into the Earth's pull, too. They came down, covering the sun, blocking all sorce of light, and started to land at Earth. These planets weren't that big, only a little smaller than out moon, but what came off of them is what scared most people the most.

Huge and small, fluffy and scaley, weird and strange either flew, hopped, crawled, or walked off of these worlds. Many little boys and girls were in awe and tryed to pet them, but their parents just pushed their children back. One kid, at only the age of 13, was able to get close to one of these creatures, one holding a large egg. This creature looked old and worn out, so it gave the egg to her, which she started to tear when this Pokemon, a Kangaskhan, collapsed. That Pokemon was taken by the Japanese Bio Lab for further study, but the others with the Digimon ran off.

That girl, who goes by Keehl, still has that egg. All the adults are trying to keep away and kill off these creatures, but the kids aren't going to listen to their elders' reasoning. Will the kids be able to save the Pokemon and Digimon? Only YOU can find out.

Welcome to...

when worlds colide !!!

Just post here an join if you think you can help! xD

Last edited by Charactor~Change~L on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyuubi
Kyuubi

Back to top Go down

HELP! (I need somebody! HELP! Not just anybody! HEEELLLP~) Empty Re: HELP! (I need somebody! HELP! Not just anybody! HEEELLLP~)

Post by Willowstar Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:32 pm

oma! awesomeness! rosie will want to join for sure
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

HELP! (I need somebody! HELP! Not just anybody! HEEELLLP~) Empty Re: HELP! (I need somebody! HELP! Not just anybody! HEEELLLP~)

Post by Kyuubi Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:34 am

HELP! (I need somebody! HELP! Not just anybody! HEEELLLP~) 15ebce0

It's the year 2030, and something horribly wrong just happened at a Japanese Bio Weapon Laboratory. They were experimenting with creating new worlds, worlds that most kids these days would love if they could go up into space to reach it. Dr. Matoba finished creating these new worlds, after spending over three hundred billion USD in Yen, only ten years before so that the species on there could flourish. However, what they didn't know is that what they created was real Pokemon and Digimon.

As they were working on a way to get the kids up there faster than a normal rocket ship, one of Dr. Matoba's assistants, who was new on the job, hit a big, round, red button that said World Gravitational Pull Deletion.' Why they even made that button, even Dr. Matoba didn't know. So, the Pokemon and Digital World lost all their gravitational pull to other objects. They were close enough to be sucked into the Earth's pull, too. They came down, covering the sun, blocking all source of light, and started to land at Earth. They stopped, still floating, about a foot off the Earth's ground. These planets weren't that big, only a little smaller than out moon, but what came off of them is what scared most people the most.

Huge and small, fluffy and scaly, weird and strange either flew, hopped, crawled, or walked off of these worlds. Many little boys and girls were in awe and tried to pet them, but their parents just pushed their children back. One kid, at only the age of 13, was able to get close to one of these creatures, one holding a large egg. This creature looked old and worn out, so it gave the egg to her, which she started to tear when this Pokemon, a Kangaskhan, collapsed. That Pokemon was taken by the Japanese Bio Lab for further study, but the others with the Digimon ran off. As soon as the Pokemon left that moon-like world, it and the Digital World somehow floated off...

That girl, who goes by Keehl, still has that egg. All the adults are trying to keep away and kill off these creatures, but the kids aren't going to listen to their elders' reasoning. Will the kids be able to save the Pokemon and Digimon? Only YOU can find out.

Welcome to...

when worlds collide !!!

((You can start RPing, now... I only have a few more states to go.))
Kyuubi
Kyuubi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum