The Five Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipsepelt???

Go down

Eclipsepelt??? Empty Eclipsepelt???

Post by Chipmunkstar Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:45 am

Cat name (Required): Eclipsepelt
Gender (Required): she-cat
Clan (Required): EchoClan
Age (Required):
Rank (Required): warrior/med cat…?
Personality (Required): Eclipsepelt is quiet in her ways, but not shy. She is often lost in thought, analyzing every situation around her. She is smart and is a good judge of character, allowing her to anticipate what a cat might do next. This is useful when confronting a possibly dangerous cat. She is a good hunter, fighter, and climber. While she is excellent at all of these, she doesn’t have a preference. She is very mysterious but is very useful to her Clan.
Kits? Mate? (Not required):None yet, maybe never, depends on if someone wants her to be their mate.
Picture (Required): http://www.cat-urine.net/images/breeds/manx_cat.jpg she was named for her pelt, which resembles both eclipses, lunar and solar eclipse. She is a small cat but is swift and quick. Her eyes are a beautiful silver.
Role Playing Sample (ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY REQUIRED!):

I haven't decided if I want to start her off as an apprentice or not. Because if I do, then Twisted could be the one to train her in medicine cat stuff.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum