The Five Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's with the {Twisted Soul}? {{NOW FINISHED!}}

4 posters

Go down

What's with the {Twisted Soul}? {{NOW FINISHED!}} Empty What's with the {Twisted Soul}? {{NOW FINISHED!}}

Post by Kyuubi Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Cat name: TwistedSoul

Clan: LeafClan

Personality: TwistedSoul, like MOST Medicine Cats, has no interest in falling in love, nor having kits. She is very intelligent, and has a mind that can remember the days that mainly Elders can remember. Her days as a kit made her fear, and made it hard to trust, Tom Cats. Her dream is to keep her clan healthy, but can a misfortunate History change all that in a heartbeat? (That's all I can think of... ^-^")

Kits? Mate?:

Picture: Ermph... I didn't want to make it... So, CLICK THE LINK GIVEN!
http://th01.deviantart.com/fs21/300W/f/2007/248/c/0/Bi_eyed_I__by_silviafisher.jpg

Role Playing Sample: (Fine.. Be that way... I shall post IC with Twisted-san... >>)
Cats who are "PowerPlayed": Silent (F - 27 Moons - Erm.. Loner at that time? - Deseased) and Stone (M - 59 Moons - EBIL Loner - Erm... Deseased? Yeah... Deseased... xD) [[They are dead, so it doesn't really count as "powerplaying..."]]
Time: Moonhigh
Weather: Lightning Storm - THE FREEZE! xD
Age of Charrie when this happened: Erm... Eh... Three Moons, I think... ^-^"

Light filled the cold, "The Freeze" night. No rain pelted the withered grass, no noise was made, not even a mouse dared to sneak out of its warm burrow. A large flash of light outlined a large, brown-gray tom. His jaws held a small scrap of white fur. The kit's shrill mewl rang through the small clearing. The Tom gave her a quick shake, silencing the kit in moments.
"Twisted!" The high pitched yowl of Silent echoed from the makeshift Nursery. The Black and white she-cat bolted from den, fluffed-up fur making her twice her size. "S-stone! Let my kit go!" The she-cat made her way up to the silhouetted figure in the darkness.
Stone's cold gaze drifted to Silent. He turned, bolting out of the area. He sped up as Silent became hot on his heels, Twisted shreeking as she was flung about. The kit unsheathed her claws, flailing them at the older Tom Cat. The kit opened her eyes, revealing one blue and one a greenish-brown color, as her claws stuck flesh. Stone halted, sending Twisted flying into the nearby grass.
Twisted layed there for a moment, eyes slitted as she listened to what was going on around her. Lightning flashed, yowls and wails drifted through the area, then silence... The kit got up, shaking her pelt. She trembled as she set a paw forwards. More lightning flashed, illuminating two, still figures. Twisted instently picked up he mother's scent, her paws flaying for her mother. "M-mother?" She mewled, bi-eyes staring down at her mother. Silent wasn't breathing, nor was Stone. "MOTHER!" The kit wailed, her sorrowfull yowl trying to reach the heavens above. "W-why, mother... Why did you have to leave me so soon!" She wept, burying her white maw into her mother's black and white pelt. Moments later, the kit straightened her back, her eyes glaring at the tom a few tail-lengths away. "Mark my words, Stone... Your Kin, where ever they are, shall die when I see them..."

If someone desides to make a Charactor related to Stone, that will make my muse sky-rocket! xD

Last edited by Kyuubert on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Kyuubi
Kyuubi

Back to top Go down

What's with the {Twisted Soul}? {{NOW FINISHED!}} Empty Re: What's with the {Twisted Soul}? {{NOW FINISHED!}}

Post by Rosestar Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:13 pm

Accepted! And you can write a history if you want.
It's just that many people don't like to write history, so I saw no need to put it on there.

Rosestar
Admin

https://warriorcatsfiveclann.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What's with the {Twisted Soul}? {{NOW FINISHED!}} Empty Re: What's with the {Twisted Soul}? {{NOW FINISHED!}}

Post by Chipmunkstar Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:29 pm

wut is a history......???? -noob-

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:35 pm

History is what happened in your characters past.

Rosestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:37 pm

OOoohhhhhh! i knowz those! they kinda kewl. Yeah they help....actually they can help a lot...

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Meh, but they're hard to write. It varies from charrie to charrie.

Rosestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Well then don't make it a necessary thing. It can be optional and it doesnt have to be very detailed. like it could just consist of saying "-random character- used to be a rogue but was accepted into ---Clan when s/he was ----- moons old because ----" or something even more simpler.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:13 pm

Oh.. yea... I totally forgot about that. XD Now, why are we having a conversation over Kyu's bio? XD

Rosestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:40 pm

Idk.....cuz the topic came up from her bio?

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstar Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:39 pm

umm, you do know med. cats CAN have kits here, and i really think your rp sample should be of you doing medicine cat duties.
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuubi Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:25 am

Oh wells... I can't fix it, yet... *grabs School Bag in hand*
Kyuubi
Kyuubi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:47 am

Meh, I was just looking at it, and I was thinking.... But the rp sample is of a canine....... A CANINE. What is this? A Warriors rpg. XD So... I don't want a bunch of other people to post rp samples of a creature that isn't the charrie they are to rp. I think you should change it.

Rosestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:28 pm

Yeah if you don't change it to your character doing medicine cat stuff, change it to your character doing something becuase it's kind of there to protray your character.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuubi Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:09 pm

IM WORKING ON THE NEW RP SAMPLE! T^T
Kyuubi
Kyuubi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Ok you don't have to change it cuz its good but I just wanted to say that Twisted's mother wouldn't have been from LeafClan because we have decided that they are newly-formed Clans...so there was no LeafClan in existence....but just saying ^^ lol

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuubi Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:15 pm

Well... *changes THAT part* .. xD
Kyuubi
Kyuubi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuubi Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Now, THAT'S the LONGEST RP sample here! xD
Kyuubi
Kyuubi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:23 pm

Good! Accepterated.

Rosestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuubi Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Accepterated? Now, you're just making up words, Al-Chan! xD
Kyuubi
Kyuubi

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstar Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:47 pm

erm, not to be picky or anything but, well if you're medicine cat, you should do a medicine cat role play cause well, medicine cats have to be really commited to their rank, and i wanna know if you'd be good at being a medicine cat...
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:57 pm

XD Are you trying to kill Kyu?

Rosestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuubi Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:39 am

*starts to cry* I-I don't w-wanna re... D-do it! *tears flood out*
Kyuubi
Kyuubi

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstar Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:20 pm

sorry u dont have to, rosie explained...:D
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuubi Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:07 am

*sniffle*

T-thank y-you, Al-Chan! *attack huggles Al-Chan for saving me from doing ANOTHER RP sample* T~T (<-- Tears of happyness! xD)
Kyuubi
Kyuubi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum