The Five Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Meeting That Caused..... Everything

+3
Willowstar
Chipmunkstar
Rosestar
7 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Meeting That Caused..... Everything Empty The Meeting That Caused..... Everything

Post by Rosestar Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:40 pm

(You don't have to delete them. :P)

(also, if you see the word "poop" anywhere in the roleplay, please substitute it in your head with the appropriate word. that is some sort of glitch or something going on.....its damn funny though lol)

Rosestar
Admin

https://warriorcatsfiveclann.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Meeting That Caused..... Everything Empty Re: The Meeting That Caused..... Everything

Post by Chipmunkstar Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:05 pm

(leetle prologue thingeh...)

Honey crouched low to the ground, her swollen belly touching the frosted grass. She stalked forward, her keen eyes latched onto a small mouse. She dashed silently forward and leaped heavily onto her prey, crushing it. She wearily picked it up in her jaws and brought it to a nearby heather bush. She flopped down on her side and devoured the small mouse in just a few bites.

She tried to convince herself things would be allright. Who am I kidding? she thought. It's not going to be allright. I am due to have my kits any time now. she thought sadly. What if something goes wrong? How am I going to find food for myself? Do I just leave them alone? How am I supposed to find food for my kits? It's The Freeze, will we simply die of the cold? she strung out the thoughts in her mind, each making her more and more worried. Why did you have to leave us, Flame? she thought, her golden eyes tearing at the thought of her dead mate. Honey layed her head down on her paws, her eyes drooped closed, and she soon fell into a fitful sleep.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

The Meeting That Caused..... Everything Empty Re: The Meeting That Caused..... Everything

Post by Rosestar Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:12 pm

Rose shook her longish fur, the flat faded blue sky turning her ivory hues gray. Black splotches stained the she-ca's fur, Rose's markings. She flicked her long, thin tail that didn't really match her longer coat. She looked back at the large den she had just crawled out of for her comrade, Viper.
"Viper, we should go hunting." She meowed, looking around at the cold, flat grass littered with rocks. "While we still can, anyway." She added calmly. The Freeze was finally here, freezing the world and plunging it into hibernation.

(Should she and Viper already have gotten aqainted? And by the way, the den is pretty big.. they slept on opposite sides. XD)

Rosestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:22 pm

(Yeah that's good....so do they know the other leader's yet? Or they are well-aquainted alry because that's how he chooses to b in IceClan?)

Viper ducked under the small opening of the large den after Rose. He shook his multi-colored pelt, his extremely long tail swishing across the freezing ground. His odd black eyes glittered against the morning light. He stretched and yawned, his long, sharp fangs shining. He looked at rose. "Yeah." he meowed. "It could start snowing today, it's cold enough." he said as he looked around at the faded skies and breathed in the crisp air.

(and i dont care about the den thing...besides, once it got cold enough, since there is only the 2 of them, they would have to sleep closer together for warmth)

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:29 pm

(They only know Springstar and Willowstar, who are just Spring and Willow at the moment. They are going to meet Chippers today. Lawl, I just love making up nicknames. XD)

The black-and-white cat smiled as Viper followed. "Which way should we hunt? Down by the woods, at the snake rocks, or by the huge stone talon that reaches into the sky?" And then, logic screamed in the back of her head. "Forget the snakes; they are all in their dens." Rose looked down at the looming woods. The trees there were huge, and the forest was dark. The she-cat then looked at the huge stone talon, scraping the blank sky.

Rosestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:34 pm

(Oh, boy. SO i'm chippy AND chippers now...hooray....lol.. What about Nightstar???)

Viper followed Rose's gaze from the dark woods to the stone talon. His dimly lit black eyes turned back towards the forest. "I think we will have better luck in the forest for now. Everything is closer together and its not elevated so it will be at least slightly warmer, so more prey is likely to be out." he meowed, almost like he was just thinking out loud.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:42 pm

(Hm... Nightstar? Nightypants. Lawl, just kidding. Nighty, probably.)

Rosestar nodded. "The forest it is." And then she was off, expecting Viper to follow. She took in the sharp, cold air. The crisp scent of the woods drew her closer. However, they also gave her a feeling of forboding. Any cat could jump out at them. Many cats had territory in the woods.

Rosestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Viper padded quickly after Rose. (lol u said rosestar >.<) He took in the scents on the frigid air as he walked. He scented a vole up ahead. He padded faster to walk by Rose's side and slowed down. "I'm going to go get that vole." he meowed quietly. Viper padded on towards the scent of the vole, straight ahead of him.

Chipmunk stalked behind a bramble bush, the vole ahead of her just barely visible through the tangle of branches. Her mind was focused on the scent and sight of her prey, her pawsteps and trying to keep her small tail from lashing. She pelted out and landed on top of the vole, she quickly bit its neck. Before she lifted her head up, she realized something was wrong. She slowly turned her head to the left and froze. There were two cats standing before her in shock, they were much larger than she was.

Viper was about to pounce on the vole when a bolt of rust colored fur sprange from the bush next to his target. He startled and took a few steps back towards Rose. Where did that cat come from?! And it's so small!!! he thought in shock. Viper turned his head to Rose, unsure of what to do.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:01 pm

Rose didn't even flinch as the cat launched forward. She had sort of been expecting it. "Nice catch for a cat your young age." Rose mewed, mistaking the small she-cat for a cat that was barely a grown cat. She turned to Viper.
"I guess we need to be faster next time."

(shhooort ><)

Rosestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:08 pm

(lol)

Chipmunk puffed out her chest and turned to the two cats, sitting over her prey. "I'm 17 moons old." she meowed huffily, trying to act bigger or older. Her amber eyes glinted with pride, even though she knew she was small.

"You look like you're barely 8 moons old!" Viper laughed. When the look in the rust colored she-cat's eyes hardened and flashed with anger, he realized what he had said and his tail stopped lashing. He sat down and sheepishly meowed. "...Sorry..."

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Rose's ear suddenly twitched. "Wait.." Recognition shined in her ice blue eyes. "I know you.. You're name is.. Chap.. Chip.. Chipper.. Chippery, chip.. um... Ah!" Rose paused for effect and suspence. "You're Chipmunk! I remember meeting you the other day. It's nice to see you again." Rose dipped her head, then motioned with her tail to Chipmunk. "Viper, this is Chipmunk, Chipmunk, meet Viper. We're out hunting; it's getting quite cold." She finished, waiting for the other she-cat's reply.

Rosestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Chipmunk sat down, just staring at the she-cat for a while. This went on for a good minute. She had such a blank stare on that Viper wondered if she was okay. Finally, she squinted her amber eyes in recognition. She smiled and meowed "Ohhh! I remember now! You're Rose!" she meowed, seemingly very proud of herself.

(*facepalm* lol. that was her "kit" side showing a bit there >.<)

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Rose wanted to laugh, but her eyes remained calm, her voice flat. "Well, I'm glad to see that you recognize me." She meowed, and then sat down. Looking around, she suddenly hopped up again. "Viper, sitting around havin conversations and passing around gossip isn't going to catch any prey... We should continue our hunt." Rose breathed in the sharp, cold scent of the thick forest. "Chipmunk, you're welcome to join us." Rose offered politely.

Rosestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:06 pm

Viper nodded in chipmunk's direction. His eyes, which seemed to have a yellow glow to them now, were warm and inviting.

"Sure! Thanks!" Chipmunk mewed. She looked back by the bushes. "But..." she began to mew.

(ppstt...now Willow comes in! lol)

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstar Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Suddenly a streak of pale gray fur shot out of the bushes, knocking Chipmunk over. "Hey fuzzyhead! Have you caught anything yet?" Willow chuckled. "Hey Rose! Who's your friend?" Asked Willow turning to her old friend.

(me an rosie knew each other already riggght?!)
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:25 pm

(umm i don't think so...we kinda changed it a bit....we went to the forest to meet u and Chippy)

Chipmunk ran back at Willow on her light feet and crashed playfully into her side, bowling her over. She sat practically on the gray cat's head and bit playfully on her ear. "Who's the fuzzyhead now!?!" she yowled in play. "I didn't know you knew Rose." she meowed once she got off of Willow's head. "You must have met her a few seasons ago, then, right?" she asked. ( i is attempting to fix, go along with it lol)

Viper looked in slight astonishment at the gray cat. Where are they all coming from?he asked himself in bewilderment. However, on the outside, he kept his cool. He nodded a greeting at the new cat and smiled.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstar Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:30 pm

"Yes, she helped me escape from the White-Coats, and we traveled together, until we were seperated," Willow explained. "I'ts good to see you again!" She meowed, changing the subject.

(the white-coats are mad scientists that do animal expiriments, thats why my eyes r purple....to those who didnt know)
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:23 pm

Chipmunk nodded like she thought this was a normal thing. She picked up the vole from where she left it and padded over to Viper. "I believe you had been trying to catch this?" she meowed. "Do you want to share?" she added.

Viper nodded greatfully, the prey was getting harder to catch the closer it was to The Freeze. "Thank you. You are a good hunter." he commented as he layed down in front of the vole and took a bite from it.

Chipmunk dipped her head. "Thank you." she meowed. She bent in front of her fresh kill and dug in, taking small bites. Both cats talked quietly as they enjoyed their meal and listened to the other cats' conversation, their ears turned towards their direction.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:46 am

Willow turned to Chipmunk and laughed. "Remember when we first met? It was so funny! We ran into each other half-starved, and fought over that silly rabbit! Or was it a squirrel?" Willow pondered.
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:05 am

Chipmunk turned her amber gaze towards Willow and smiled. "Yeah, I remember! That was a few Freeze's ago. I think it was a rabbit." she meowed. "I'm not sure I would have called it funny back then, we almost clawed each other's pelts off!" she added.

Viper took another bite of vole. He barely looked up. These cats are...weird. But I guess I'm just going to have to get used to it. he thought as her chewed the tough meat. He turned to Chipmunk, interested in their story. "If you almost clawed each other's pelts off....how did you become friends?" he asked.

(willow should answer dis one cuz i dun wanna make chippy answa)

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:48 am

"Well, we fought for a while and then I gave up, and then Chipmunk decided to share her prey with me after all, and we just talked for a while," Willow shrugged. "It just sort of happened, we had both been really hungry," she added. Suddenly a gray streak shot through the air and knocked Willow to the ground. Willow furiously yowled and spitted.

(i decided to have the first few cats emerge, you guys can add some of yours i you wanna..)
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:06 pm

Viper leapt up and launched himself onto the gray cat. His black eyes flashed yellow and he used his surprisingly powerful long, thin tail to sweep the gray cat off of Willow. He hissed and spat in her face as he pinned her to the ground.

Chipmunk stood up, her fur bristling. She screeched and leaped to the cat's face, reaching it a little after Viper did. She spit at the gray cat with a black swirling line on her paw. Chipmunk's amber eyes glowed with anger.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Willow leaped at the cat, flashing a quick thankful glance at Viper and hissed at the gray she-cat. The gray she-cat lowered herself to the ground, realizing she was outnumbered, and sheathed her claws.
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:06 pm

Viper nodded at Willow as she leaped past. When the gray she-cat stopped struggling and sheathed her claws, he got off of her, his eyes still wary.

Chipmunk hissed. "What was that for?!" she spat at the cat as she tried to calm down.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:17 pm

"I'm sorry, I just smelled th-the food a-and I thought th-that well," The she-cat stuttered. "I'm sorry, I know it was wrong, it won't happen again. By the way I'm Ivy," Ivy meowed, more confidently. Now that Willow looked at her, she could see her ribs showing through her matted fur. She was a scrawny looking thing, and probably hadn't grromed or eaten in days.
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum