The Five Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Meeting That Caused..... Everything

+3
Willowstar
Chipmunkstar
Rosestar
7 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Meeting That Caused..... Everything - Page 2 Empty Re: The Meeting That Caused..... Everything

Post by Chipmunkstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:22 pm

The yellow glare in Viper's eyes dimmed to a low glow as he noticed what Willow was looking at. The she-cat was incredibly thin and her fur was badly matted. He turned swiftly away and picked up what was left of the vole he and Chipmunk had been sharing which still had meat on it. He brought it back to Ivy and set it down in front of her. "I'll go hunting a bit, I'll bring back as much as I can." he meowed and walked away.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

The Meeting That Caused..... Everything - Page 2 Empty Re: The Meeting That Caused..... Everything

Post by Willowstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:34 pm

Ivy looked at all of the cats and gave them a gratefull glance. In a couple of seconds the vole was gone. Willow padded over to her and sat down. "Do you live near here?" She asked. "I don't really live anywhere, I've always been a wanderer, even as a kit!" Ivy laughed. "Why do you ask?" A hint of suspicion entered Ivy's voice. "Well, since you have nowhere to go, I just thought you would like to travel with us. . ." Willow meowed. What am I doing, I barely know her! Willow thought. But there is strength in numbers. . . A voice in her head whispered.

(the reason i said travel with me is cause we arent all traveling to gether yet...)

Last edited by Willowstar on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:42 pm

(chippy has been traveling with you and we kind of implied already that viper and rose would go too...so yeah we can fix that wen u get back ^_^)

Chipmunk nodded her head excitedly. She gave voice to Willow's thoughts by saying, "Yeah, we will all be better off together. The more cats the better, we can help each other hunt and fight and keep warm during The Freeze." Her fur had flattened by now and she was calm.

Viper padded away from the other cats, his sharp ears hearing them talk peacefully. He stalked off into the shadows, scenting for any prey that might still be out even after the sound of a battle. He gladly scented a mouse and lowered himself. As he stalked further into the forest his tan, red, and brown pelt disappeared into the dark shadows.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Ivy smiled. "Yes, I'd like that." Then Willow stood up. "Well, when Viper gets back, where should we head to next?" Willow asked.
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:07 pm

Chipmunk thought for a minute. "I don't know..." she pondered. "Are we looking for something in particular?" she asked in her small voice.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:19 pm

"Well, all I know is to stay away from the No-Furs homes! There's all sorts of other cats and dogs there!" Ivy muttered, her whiskers quivering. So that's why she has so many scars! Willow thought.
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:28 pm

Chipmunk nodded her head. "Yeah. The No-Furs and their dogs can be really dangerous. Some of the No-Furs are stupid enough to let their dogs off those ropes." she meowed.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:48 pm

"Idiots," muttered Ivy.

(how about viper returns!)
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:53 pm

(yeah i know i was just waiting a few posts so he would have enough time to hunt a few things)

Viper padded happily out of the forest back towards the other cats. He had a mouse, two thrushes, a shrew, and a small vole dangling from his almost blood red jaws. He brought them back to the other cats and set them down. "Ok, everyone gets a piece!" he meowed and selected one of the thrushes.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Willow gave Viper a thankful glance, and picked up the mouse, and began to nibble on it eagerly.
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:03 pm

Viper sat down with his thrush and began to gently pluck its feathers off so he could reach the tender flesh underneath.

Chipmunk bounced over to the small pile of prey, giving a thanks to Viper as she passed him. She picked out the vole and brought it to a small patch of soft grass to eat.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:10 pm

And where had Rose been all this time? Sitting calmly through everything and pondering things, not saying anything. When Viper came back, she snapped out of her thoughts and greeted Ivy. "Thank you, Viper." Rose meowed as she grasped a mouse. Just then, Rose heard a hissing noise. "Oh?" She mumbled, getting to her paws. There was a snake, slithering slowly. Rose pinned it down at the neck and dug her claws into it's smooth hide, killing it. She pushed the small mouse aside. "Ivy, you can have that. I prefer snake meat." And then she settled down and started omnomming on the snake.

Rosestar
Admin

https://warriorcatsfiveclann.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:13 pm

"I'm full, but thanks for asking!" Ivy meowed.

(yeah i dun know what to say so my posts are short!)
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:20 pm

Viper glanced at the snake Rose had managed to catch. He had always liked the taste of snake meat. He turned back to his thrush which had no feathers at this point. But so close to The Freeze, I\'ll take whatever I can get. he thought as he took a bite out of the juicy poop.

Last edited by Chipmunkstar on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Willow finished her mouse and began to groom herself. Ivy did the same, since her poop was matted and ruffled.
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:46 pm

Rose finished her snake and turned it over. Moving back a bit, she winced as a thorn hit her forepaw. "Ouch!" She shook her paw and then examined it. Blood welled up where the thorn had hit. She carefully teased the horrid thing out, and the spat in out onto the ground. She winced again as her paw set on the snake skin as she buried the wretched thorn. When she completed her job, she realized her paw felt better. She almost could feel it. The snake poop made her wound feel number, as the skin was so cool and smooth.

Last edited by Rosestar on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rosestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Viper finished his thrush and buried the bones. He looked over to see Rose burying a poop she had stepped on. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Last edited by Chipmunkstar on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm

(why do u keep saying poop?! what the poop?!)

"Yes, are you alright?" Willow meowed calmly, knowing that Rose didn't like being fussed over.
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:58 pm

(WTF?!?! XD)

Rose lifted her paw and stared at it. Then she looked at Viper. "Wow, snake skin really helps numb pain! Yes, I'm okay." She meowed, marveling at how the snake skin had stopped the pain. "Did any of you know about the snake skin?" She cocked her head. Maybe when a cat got hurt, they could press snake poop to their wounds?

Last edited by Rosestar on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rosestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Viper looked in amazement at Rose's poop. "No, I didn't know that." he meowed in wonder. "I guess we can use that in the future, right Rose?" he meowed, looking around at the other cats. His mind flickered over the idea and the possiblities. "Do you think there are any other things that can help wounds and illness?" he meowed inquisitively.

Last edited by Chipmunkstar on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:54 am

Rose thought for a second. "Yes, I believe there are. Remember that one time when you got a belly ache and you ate some black berries? Then you felt a bit better?" She flicked her long, thin tail. Her cold blue eyes surveyed the woodland scenery.

Rosestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:13 am

Viper thought a minute. "Actually, I do remember. That worked really well..." he thought aloud. He searched his memory for any other incidents like this, his black eyes showing the underlying yellow glow as he looked up to the dimly lit gray sky.

Chipmunk finished her vole and buried the bones. "I guess plants and berries can be useful after all." she meowed. "Should we head on?" she added after a minute.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:21 am

Rose looked at her paw closely, not really hearing anyone. She was trying to find out if there were any other cures. Then Chipmunk's voice snapped her out of her thoughts.
"Hm?" She mewed. "Oh. Yes, we should move on. The prey won't catch itself, you know." She got to her paws, arching her spine; it popped a bit, and then Rose relaxed. Rose looked at the sky. It was almost night now. They had wasted a lot of time. Then she noticed the clear, shining orb that hung perfectly in the sky.
"Look at the moon," She meowed. "It's full tonight."

Past the woods, onto the plains, to the large, gaping cave, on the highest stone possible, stood the golden form of a cat. She smiled as she greeted the moon at her full height. She brought her tail around, lifted her head to the moon, and yowled a series of notes that echoed throughout the world.
"Mrowwwwwwww, wooow, woooooow!" Was her enticing call.

Rosestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:28 am

Chipmunk turned her amber gaze to the shining moon in the dimming sky. "It's very pretty." she commented quietly. "And the stars, too. What do you think those are?" she mumbled her thoughts outloud.

Viper lifted his head, his red muzzle glowed in the light as did his eyes, the usual darkness leaving them and showing the bright yellow underneath. His eyes shone. "It is beautiful." he meowed. He turned his head as his ears picked up the slight noise from across the plains. It was another cat, yowling at the moon. "Do you hear that?" he meowed, switching his gaze to Rose and the other cats.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:35 am

"Hm?" Rose mewed, cocking her head. Yes, indeed, she heard another cat. But did cats usually howl to the moon? Then she looked to the stars. "What if they were spirits?" Rose meowed aloud. Then she became a bit embarrassed, though not showing it. Of course they couldn't be spirits!

Rosestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum