The Five Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A cat bio for cats

3 posters

Go down

A cat bio for cats Empty A cat bio for cats

Post by Membah Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:52 pm

Cat name (Required): Daisytail
Gender (Required): Female
Clan (Required): Leafclan
Age (Required): 20 moons
Rank (Required): Warrior
Personality (required): Daisytail is a kind cat, but can also be very rash at times. She can jump to conclusions, and very easily at that. Daisytail can be very naive too, having a hard time understanding something or just trusting someone too soon, no matter what precedence is in front her. Daisytail tries to be as polite that she could possibly can. Though, even if she tries to be polite, when in battle she's fierce and takes away all sense of decency.
Kits? Mate? (Not required): None
Picture (Required): A cat bio for cats Grey_cat__green_eyes_by_DaFraKo
Role Playing Sample (ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY REQUIRED!): Daisytail sat in the forest, looking over the many trees and bushes and bramble. She breathed in the nice air, loving the smells around her. She laid out, trying to soak up the last strands of sunlight and warmth for the day. These times she loved, this time to herself, out with the prey. Not having to be in the camp to hear the drama over there, but instead listening to the soft songs of the trees, backed up by solos from the birds, and the instrumental pattering of a mouse or vole forging for food. The Grey she-cat waved her tail back an forth rhythmically while she listen to all around her and soaked up the rays of the sun and enjoyed herself as long as she could.

... Man, this bio was... poorly made. I guess I didn't have it in me.

Membah

Back to top Go down

A cat bio for cats Empty Re: A cat bio for cats

Post by Rosestar Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:46 pm

It's good anyways. Approved. By the way, the Clans havn't been made yet. So your charrie will be Daisy until we all create the Clans.

Rosestar
Admin

https://warriorcatsfiveclann.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Membah Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:38 pm

Okay. :3

Membah

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstar Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:12 pm

WHAAAAA?! I though the clans were all ready made, you said....
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down