The Five Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My New Cats- Fawnwhisper and Scorchpelt

5 posters

Go down

My New Cats- Fawnwhisper and Scorchpelt Empty My New Cats- Fawnwhisper and Scorchpelt

Post by Fawnwhisper Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Cat name (Required): Fawnwhisper
Gender (Required): Female
Clan (Required): LeafClan
Age (Required): 18 Moons
Rank (Required): Warrior
Personality (Required): Fawnwhisper is a quiet soul. She rarely talks unless she is spoken to and prefers to think rather than speak at all. She cares dearly for all of her friends and for her clan. When she vows loyalty to anything or anyone, she stays loyal unless somehow the bond between her and whatever she has pledged loyalty to is broken by some tragedy. She knows many herbs and once dreamed of being a Medicine Cat. She swore to herself, that unless something horrid happens and she must, that she would never lead a clan.
Kits? Mate? (Not required): she has no mate, kits, or kin.
Picture (Required): https://2img.net/h/i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr359/lionblazealbum/Warrior%20cats/11526868_33327de77d.jpg
Role Playing Sample (ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY REQUIRED!): A cool breath of leafbare air slipped through her fur, carefully weaving around each tortoiseshell patch. The grass crunched with frost under her paws, and she sighed heavily as the cold stung her pads. Her amber eyes gleamed as she raised her head to the full moon, which beamed brilliantly, hanging so solemnly on the black blanket of dazzling stars, not a cloud to disturb the flow of starshine. She pricked her eyes, listening to the sounds of nature as the night heaved on, sounds of night owls' hoots among the bare branches, of bat's wings battering the air, and of the faint songs of crickets among the foliage.

Cat name (Required): Scorchpelt
Gender (Required): Male
Clan (Required): FireClan
Age (Required): 19 Moons
Rank (Required): Warrior
Personality (Required): Scorchpelt is strong-willed and outgoing. He is brazen and thinks highly of himself and his clan.
Kits? Mate? (Not required): He has no mate, kits, or kin.
Picture (Required): https://2img.net/h/i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp90/Picke-sama/Gingertabby.jpg
Role Playing Sample (ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY REQUIRED!): Scorchpelt dashed through the forest, his eyes gleaming with triumph. He was chasing another fox. He dug his claws into the ground, propeling himself forward, and slashed out at the fox's tail. He purred in amusement as the fox yelped and dashed across the border. Scorchpelt halted on te border line and watched in cold satisfaction. If only he was bigger and stronger, like a lion or tiger. Then, he would have been able to kill the fox and his clan could hang it over the camp entrance for all the others clans to see..
Fawnwhisper
Fawnwhisper

Back to top Go down

My New Cats- Fawnwhisper and Scorchpelt Empty Re: My New Cats- Fawnwhisper and Scorchpelt

Post by Rosestar Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Excellent. Chippers, accept this! In the mean time, Fawn, I shall give you a color.

Rosestar
Admin

https://warriorcatsfiveclann.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My New Cats- Fawnwhisper and Scorchpelt Empty Re: My New Cats- Fawnwhisper and Scorchpelt

Post by Chipmunkstar Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Lol yaayyy. Btw, Fawnwhisper is Thrushwing/Wolfeye from EmeraldClan. Yeahh...^_^ I helped her get around the siteh

ACCEPTERATED!!!! Welcome, Scorchpelt ^_^

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstar Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:12 pm

Accepted!!! Thank you for joining LeafClan! Awesome RP.
Willowstar
Willowstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuubi Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:00 pm

Willow... This was already approved... ><
Kyuubi
Kyuubi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:30 pm

She was approving the cat that she made for her clan. Scorchpelt was for fireclan, the other was for her clan. silly. ;P

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuubi Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:29 am

OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. I'm so shmart... >> *face palms*
Kyuubi
Kyuubi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:20 am

Lol yup! ^_^ I get shmart too but I usually call it speshul.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down