The Five Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vipertail~IceClan

2 posters

Go down

Vipertail~IceClan Empty Vipertail~IceClan

Post by Chipmunkstar Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:47 pm

Cat name (Required):Vipertail
Gender (Required):Tom cat
Clan (Required):IceClan
Age (Required):17 moons
Rank (Required):Warrior (unless u see fit for a higher role but idk ^^)
Personality (Required):He is a mellow cat around his friends and Clanmates but aggressive towards cats from other Clans. He is very loyal and takes his duties seriously. He will almost never disobey his leader's commands unless he thinks it is unjust or dangerous for the Clan. He has an absolute love for kits and enjoys teaching apprentices. (he's a mush but sometimes doesn't like showing it and is very good at bein a tuff guy cuz he is big)
Kits? Mate? (Not required):Nonez
Picture (Required):DUN HAZ NONE PICTUREZ. He is a tan colored cat that shades into a darker brown towards his tail and his face gets shaded towards a red-ish color, almost like he has blood around his mouth at all times. His tail is oddly long and thin and he has long, sharp fangs. His eyes are a green-ish yellow color but they are so dark, they often look pitch black at night. His eyes do look bright and astonishingly...yellow in bright sunlight. His pelt is silky but smoothed down to his lithe flanks. His tail is surprisingly strong considering its length. One would usually think its harder to handle or weak because there is more to move, but it is very strong and can move just like a normal cat's tail. He often uses it to trip enemies in battle. I HAZ PICTURE OF WHAT HIS EYES KIND OF LOOK LIKE! https://media.photobucket.com/image/yellow%20eye/DisturbedIsMe/Yellow_eye.jpg only it would be a cat eye. The amount and intensity of yellow varies usually due to his emotions or the light surrounding him.
Role Playing Sample (ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY REQUIRED!):(rawr fun >3) Vipertail sat, twitching his long brown tail as he watched his apprentice practicing hunting. He watched as Pine dropped to a low crouch, his belly almost touching the ground. Pine flicked his ear in concentration, keeping his focus. He cautiously stepped forward, pawstep by pawstep. The mouse he was stalking suddenly pricked its ears up and bolted towards a nearby hole. Vipertail watched as his apprentice sat up, frustrated. "What did I do wrong?!" he cried. Vipertail padded over to him. "You had everything right, you were downwind from it, you were low to the ground..." he mewed slowly. He watched the frustration flash and grow in Pine's eyes. "If I was doing it all right, then why did it scare away?" he meowed. "You didn't do it all right." Vipertail stated simply, twitching his ears in amusment as Pine stood up, his frustration turning to confusion and anger. "What did I do then?" he asked. Vipertail got up and crouched as low as Pine had been. "I want you to feel the vibrations in the ground." he mewed as he stepped forward lightly. After a few tail-lengths of steps, he turned around. "What did you feel?" he asked. "Almost nothing..." Pine mewed. "Now feel again." He stalked back towards the apprentice and when he was in front of him, he sat down. "I could feel it a lot this time...is that what I was doing?" he asked. "Yes. Mice are very sensitive, Pine. You have to get all of your weight on your shoulders, keeping them off your paws. They will feel you long before they scent you are hear you." he explained.

blah blah blah..you get the idea...it was getting too long lol.

Last edited by Chipmunkstar on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Vipertail~IceClan Empty Re: Vipertail~IceClan

Post by Rosestar Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:08 pm

XD You're hinting that you want to become deputy. Well, I don't know about that yet, but maybe. Accepted.

Rosestar
Admin

https://warriorcatsfiveclann.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:32 pm

Nu i wuznt. i wuz just saying cuz wen i made Coaldust for Leafclan, i put him as warrior and willowstar told me in chat she might make him to deputy. so i was just saying that if u wanted to hav him as another role u could.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:26 am

OMG i wuz just reading that rp example and i messed up a few times like saying "are" instead of "or" but i mean....i swear that could have come from one of the books lol.

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down