The Five Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honeyripple~IceClan

2 posters

Go down

Honeyripple~IceClan Empty Honeyripple~IceClan

Post by Chipmunkstar Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Cat name (Required):Honeyripple
Gender (Required):She-cat
Clan (Required):IceClan
Age (Required):14 moons
Rank (Required):warrior
Personality (Required):Honeyripple is sweet and shy. Some cats think her eyes are oddly inquisitive or even like they are burning into their pelt and minds. But she means no harm, she is just friendly but can use this to her advantage if she gets mad. She is a great hunter and tracker. She is swift in battle. She can sometimes seem like a clutz but others just think it's cute, which makes her more embarassed. Secretly, she is still in mourning over her lost mate, Flame.
Kits? Mate? (Not required):Her former mate was Flame, who was the father of her two kits, Spice and Shade. He died while she was pregnant with them and they were rogues. She loved him but will still be glad to find a mate once she is in the Clans eventually, if she gets over her shyness towards tom cats. :3
Picture (Required):She is a black and white cat with medium length smooth fur. I wouldn't quite call it silky or plumy...it's just soft. Mostly white but large patches of black spots almost all over. Her eyes are a beautiful gold, not yellow, gold. http://www.findakitten.co.uk/images/gallerykitten20.jpg pretty good pic but brighter gold, like shining.They have an interesting honeycomb pattern in them.
Role Playing Sample (ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY REQUIRED!):Honeyripple padded over towards the fresh kill pile. She sifted through the top layer so she could get the freshest pieces. I'll get a rabbit for the queens and a...pigeon for me.she thought as she picked them out of the pile. Honeyripple went to the nursery with the rabbit in her mouth. "Hey guys, this is for you!" she said meekly as she dropped the rabbit inside the entrance of the den. She padded back to the pile and plucked the pigeon out of it. Honeyripple padded over to a small patch of sun to begin eating. Vipertail padded over to her. "Do you want to go hunting later?" he asked. If cats could blush, Honeyripple would have been. "Oh...yeah. Yeah, of course I will!" she mewed quietly. "Okay, I'll see you at sundown." Vipertail replied. Honeyripple watched him pad out of camp into the woods. She looked down and began to pluck the feathers off her pigeon before eating it.

(hmm....should I make Vipertail and Honeyripple like each other? I don't know... -mischievous thoughts- lol. but i was just putting him in there to show how she would react to a tom lol...but it might be a good idea...idk...doesn't matter right now.Oh and I rp vipertail anyway so its ok and Honeyripple is based off a cat iv actually seen in real life, honeycomb eyes and all ^^ she was prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol)

Last edited by Chipmunkstar on Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Honeyripple~IceClan Empty Re: Honeyripple~IceClan

Post by Chipmunkstar Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:31 am

hay roseh, u accepterated owlpoppy but not honeyripple look at her por favor!

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:14 pm

I never accepted Owlpoppy...... I'm waiting for the rp sample. And for now... since we al don't really know each other... let's say no mates yet.

Honey is accepted.

Rosestar
Admin

https://warriorcatsfiveclann.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:42 am

Lol ok. I meant the mates thing for later...lol.....

yay accepteratingness!

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:38 pm

New words. 8D

Rosestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:08 pm

yay ^-^

do u like her, btw?

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosestar Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Ya, especially now that she'll be giving birth to my new charrie.

Rosestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunkstar Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:40 pm

lol yeah. And another of my new characters ^-^

Chipmunkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content